The transportation of fuel, chemicals, gas and other hazardous cargo requires specialist skills and an unwavering commitment to safety. Manline Energy has been involved in moving hazardous goods since June 2006. Over the years we have built up a solid reputation as a dependable haulier in this industry.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest safety and compliance levels. We are also extremely conscious of the appearance of our vehicles, which we see as a reflection of the pride that we take in delivering excellence, every day.
Complying with the strictest HSSE standards, our state-of-the-art fleet is operated by a dedicated team of professionals with the expertise and operational know-how to deliver throughout Southern Africa and ensure your peace of mind.
Working in partnership with our clients, we deliver great value through:
- Extensive operational and technical expertise
- A regional network that extends throughout Southern Africa
- Innovative transport solutions
- Well-maintained vehicles equipped with the latest technology
- Real-time data to manage operational efficiencies and track your cargo
- Advanced driver training and an entrenched safety culture
- A committed and empowered team
- 45 Eden Park Drive
- Pietermaritzburg 3201
- South Africa
- t. +27 (0)33 846 0000